One of the best file managers around
Total Commander is a complete and practical file manager which you can now use on your Android device. Its multiple functions manage to make it much easier to handle files on your device.
Practical file manager for Android.
Multiple functions to handle Android files
Among the options available on Total Commander, it's worth highlighting the following:
- Classic copy, cut and delete functions.
- Create folders.
- Rename the folders.
- Edit integrated text.
- Thumbnails for images.
- Capacity to handle plug-ins that add features like an FTP client or LAN access.
- Possibility to list the applications installed on Android.
- Multilanguage support.
Download the free version of Total Commander for Android.
- Requires Android 1.5 or above.
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.
Total Commander 8.1
A file explorer with many extra functions